CSS3 box-sizing property (resend with smaller patch).

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Fri Nov 5 01:41:48 GMT 2004

Le Jeudi 04 Novembre 2004 23:30, Leo Savernik a écrit :
> Am Freitag, 5. November 2004 00:09 schrieb Germain Garand:
> > 3) we are even considering dropping document.all
>
> Who is "we"?

the idea has been introduced by Allan on kde-cvs when discussing the layer
patch (Re: kdelibs/khtml [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]).
It looked like an interesting experiment to me, and IIRC, at least David
stated the same.
It might certainly fix a lot of isIE/isNS broken logic.
Personally, I wouldn't mind testing that in CVS when KDE4 begins.

Greetings,
Germain