Intergrating mht file to konqueror

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Thu Nov 4 23:48:36 GMT 2004

Am Donnerstag, 4. November 2004 20:14 schrieb Spiros Georgaras:
> I forgot to tell you that in order to make it work I had to define a mht
> mimetye as follows:
[...]
> Comment=Windows Web Archive
> Comment[el]=ΑρχΡιοθΞ�ΞΊΞ· Ιστού των Windows
> Icon=message
> Type=MimeType
> MimeType=application/x-winwebarchive
> Patterns=*.mht;*.MHT

Sorry that it didn't occur to me earlier, but as your kio_mht ioslave
implements exactly rfc 2557 (MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate Documents, such
as HTML (MHTML)), I'd suggest the following:

kio_mht is renamed to kio_mhtml, and all references to Microsoft Windows are
removed (Windows Web Archive -> Mime Encapsulated Web Archive)
(MimeType=application/x-mimearchive) (Patterns=*.mhtml;*.MHTML;*.mht;*.MHT).

mfg
 Leo