Question: time-scale of impl. CSS/XSLT client side

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Thu Nov 4 07:26:13 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 03 November 2004 21:41, Frans Englich wrote:
> Ok, perhaps khtml support xml-stylesheet in XML as long as it is
> XHTML?

No.

> When I visit:
>
> http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/docbook-css/LDP-Author-Guid
>e/ldp-author-guide-concat.xml
>
> with Firefox it is rendered, while Konqueror asks for it to be saved.

Completely unrelated. Check what the document is being served as to
understand the problem. Save it locally with stylesheets to see that in
fact Konqueror's rendering is more correct than Firefox's (0.9.3) which
has obvious errors (e.g. look for links)

> The document is styled XML, but the cause to it not being rendered,
> is perhaps another, unrelated topic.

Like I said, yes, it's completely unrelated.

> But right, the bug report was about CSS/XHTML, as opposed to CSS/XML.
> However, what the two cases have in common(the faulty bug report and
> the link avove) is they specify the CSS via xml-stlesheet processing
> instruction, AFAICT.

That also doesn't relate to anything.

Zack

--
The reason we nerds dominate is . . . Oh, wait, Is that beer?