Problem with headers and sessions

Martin Kumst Martin.Kumst at seznam.cz
Mon Nov 1 15:10:49 GMT 2004

Dear developers of great web browser Konqueror,

I have the problem:

On my web (www.multifc.com): User login is not run with Konqueror but with Mozilla is ok. I use a function session_start() and then I use session_register for two times. Then I give password and nickname into the variables. Then I use function header("location: filtr/filtr.php"). Until here it runs. In script filtr.php a include a overeni.php and in its a I use a session_start() and I try to access to variables over the array $_SESSION. But there are no password and no nickname. So: How I can solve this problem??? I do not want to use Mozilla.

Thank you for soon answer