[patch] fix problems with rounded textareas (bug #83124)

Sandro Giessl sandro at giessl.com
Mon Nov 1 02:08:20 GMT 2004

Hi,

Could you please have a look at the attached file
khtml_renderwidget_lineedit.diff. Together with the Plastik patch it
fixes bug #83124.

In copyWidget() there currently is an exception for widgets that inherit
QFrame (i.e. QLineEdits) which fills the whole buffer pixmap with the
base color before painting the actual widget.
I don't understand why this is there. But considering that removing it
doesn't show up an obvious regression and it breaks styles which draw
rounded lineedits, it should be removed unless someone knows a valid
reason to keep it.

In case there are no objections, I will commit this in a few days.

regards,
  Sandro