[patch] Here is the new patch

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Fri May 28 19:10:43 BST 2004

Actually, there are two patches:
the largeicons.patch has to be applied to kdelibs,
and it adds the missing enum value.
It also adds the 22x22 icons to the DesktopSizes in the crystal theme.

The other one is for kdebase.
Does KonqDirPart need to stay binary compatible? If so, there's still some
work to do.

By the way, I just noticed that the icon theme dictates the available icon
sizes for the konqueror view. So maybe we should get rid completely of the
Icon size submenu, and use the Increase/decrease menu items as the khtml_part.
This way, SVG based themes could export a larger set of available sizes.

Luciano