Fwd: patch to increase the number of icon sizes.

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Fri May 28 13:31:08 BST 2004

El Friday 28 May 2004 14:15, Leo Savernik escribió:

> Am Freitag 28 Mai 2004 11:08 schrieb Luciano Montanaro:
> [...]
> > > "Tiny"$ "Small"* "Medium" "Large" "Very Large"$ "Huge"* (The names marked
> > > with $ are new. The names marked with * have a different meaning.)
>
> Will 32x32 still stay the default? If yes, I've got no objections.

Yes, I'm not going to change the defaults. In practice, I want to add two new
icon sizes: 22x22 and 128x128.
I have not tried out the 22x22 icons, but (most?) filesystem icons are available
at 128x128.
Has anybody any suggestion for the KIcon::StdSize enum name for the new 128x128
size? Otherwise I'd use SizeReallyHuge. It's ugly, but not more so than
SizeSmallMedium. Maybe for 4.0 the enum could be changed to something like:
SizeTiny = 16,
SizeSmall = 22,
SizeMedium = 32,
SizeLarge = 48,
SizeVeryLarge = 64,
SizeHuge=128.

This would free SizeReallyHuge for icons 256 pixels on a side...

Luciano