(solution?) Re: [ANNOUNCE] Spring loading folder behaviour (bad news inside)

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Thu May 27 20:00:12 BST 2004

I see two different solutions.

1. Ask Apple if we can use it in the KDE project (or possibly in any GPL
    code). They might say yes. Then document that fact in the code.
    IBM released their RCU algorithm this way (used in Linux kernel)

2. Implement my generic - klick when hovering with payload (drag).
   That might be different enough for the patent to avoid infringing it.
   I have not seen the patent claims and IANAL...

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson
SkellefteƄ