MathML in KHTML

Justus H. Piater Justus.Piater at ULg.ac.be
Fri Mar 26 14:07:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

One year has passed since the last message under this title...

Are there any plans to integrate MathML support into KHTML any time
soon, one way or another?

I badly need it, and I guess I'm not the only one. We have Gecko-based
browsers, MSIE users have the mathplayer plugin, but my highest
sympathies are for the KDE line. Unfortunately, I cannot use konqueror
for lack of MathML support.

Now that SVG is supported, from my point of view, MathML is the next
highest priority in terms of feature completeness.

Take this note as the following:

- a question ("If so, when?")

- user feedback (Yes, it's a needed feature!)

Cheers,
Justus

--
Justus H. Piater, Ph.D.         http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/
Institut Montefiore, B28        Phone: +32-4-366-2279