konqueror plugins search path

David Bishop tech at gnuconsulting.com
Thu Mar 25 20:19:04 GMT 2004

I am on the verge of rolling 3.2.1 out to a bunch of users, and am trying to
do some last minute tweaking to make their experience better.  One particular
place that would help would be to change the default search path that
konqueror looks for mozilla plugins.  We have mozilla installed in a
non-standard place (and can't change that, unfortunetly), so I currently have
to go to each user, go to konq->settings->plugins, and
add /mu/apps/mozilla-1.4/plugins, so that konq can do flash.  How can I make
it so that it looks in /mu/blah by default?  I've done a lot of grepping
through /usr/share/kde, and can't find anything obvious.  Is it a
compile-time switch? Source-code change? (My fondest hope:) A text file to
edit somewhere?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

D.A.Bishop