Hello there

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Sat Mar 6 00:16:31 GMT 2004

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:24:13 -0800, "Mark Berry" <mark at bx2.net> said:

> Hello,
>
> I was recommended to come here and see if I could help you guys out with
> some testing.   Any tips for a newbie getting started?  I suppose I need
> the advanced KFM testing framework, and access to the bug database.
>
> 1.  Where is the bug database located, do we use bugzilla?  Where can I
> read on where to get started with procedures on that and whats expected
> in terms of bug reports and testing reports.

Bugs database:

http://bugs.kde.org

It is bugzilla based indeed.

> 2.  Is there documentation on the KFM testing framework, and where can I
> get a hold of that software and begin work.

There is the khtmltests module on KDE CVS.

> I am very anxious to get started and help where I can.  If you can point
> me in the right direction, and surely answer a few silly questions (I am
> guaranteed to have a few), I hope to be a great asset to your team.
_Our team_ :)

For questions about general volunteer support and general KDE stuff,
please use and subscribe to the kde-quality mailing list. For specific
KFM and khtmltests questions, subscribe to kfm-devel and post there. Do
you kfm developers have something else to add?

Cheers,
--
  Carlos Leonhard Woelz
  carloswoelz at imap-mail.com