configuration dialog usability question

Benoit Walter b.walter at free.fr
Tue Mar 2 12:13:03 GMT 2004

There was already some discussion about it on the kde-usability mailing-list,
so I suggest you read the archives and subscribe to that list.
It is actually a problem and I don't think we can say that the current layout
is the best solution... I have already a few ideas about how we can improve
it,  but the subject says it all, it is a *usability* problem, so let's
choose the right mailing-list.

Benoit.