Way to find out what objects are going away to load

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Jun 28 09:24:02 BST 2004

Am Sunday 27 June 2004 13:18 schrieb Mario Teijeiro Otero:
> There is another way to do it without having to touch khtml (preferred)?
I doubt you will find a way. I think I would even put it above loader if
possible. So you can remove/replace things in the DOM tree right away.
E.g. everything within a <form action="/myad"> or everything within a

The way mozilla does it, is way suboptimal. There are plugins for IE that
are way more effective.

Greetings, Stephan