API call to replace parts in html

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Mon Jun 21 22:47:24 BST 2004

On Monday 21 June 2004 18:45, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > Apart from this: Do you know what I have to do to force the part to
> > reload a certain node, in this case the image?
>
> No idea either, but that should be in Konqueror's code as well.

The problem is where ;-)

It seems that konq cashes the broken images but I can't find a way to disable
this. The htmlDocument().implementation().docLoader() has 'setCachingPolicy'
but the header file of the loader is not installed by default so it seems it
should not be used. Or am I mistaken?

Carsten