kdelibs/khtml/xml

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Mon Jun 14 03:50:31 BST 2004

Le Dimanche 13 Juin 2004 09:22, Zack Rusin a écrit :
> On Saturday 12 June 2004 22:25, Germain Garand wrote:
> > CVS commit by ggarand:
> >
> > HTML tags lookup: refining 1.276/1.280
>
> Thanks for looking into it, but I'm afraid it's not going to work. Check
> the testcase I'm attaching and this page:
>http://developer.apple.com/internet/webcontent/XMLHttpRequestExample/example.html
> for example of pages which completely confuse the getid lookup (in
> the latter we even have two different id's for the same tag).

Yes, you are right... it works for the XMLHttpRequest example but not for the
xml testcase.
It looks indeed like we can't avoid the HTML lookup for null or XHTML NS...
I attach a patch reverting to doing it that way, but avoids a double
strcasecmp, and fixes the 6 namespaces.html regressions.
Does it look OK to you?

Germain