khtml restoreState patch

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Fri Jun 11 19:02:09 BST 2004

Ave,

this is largely lifted from Safari, as always with our specific patches.

My very favorite in this one is that Safari folks shadow the
restoreState method in the Document and I'm assuming that their GCC is
doing something very magical there. In our tree the options are to
rename the restoreState method in document or as I've done right now
bring it in the scope of the class. I chose to the latter because I
kinda wanted to keep the same method names as the apple crowd.

Zack

--
C.O.B.O.L - Completely Obsolete Boring Old Language.