page for justifying texts in websites

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Thu Jul 29 09:15:39 BST 2004

Am 28. Juli 2004 (Mittwoch) 21:08 schrieb Tobias Anton:

> I'd appreciate justified text columns very much. Nontheless, they should
> not disturb any pages that explicitly declare content as being left
> aligned.
How many web designrs declare CSS attributes as the default? I find
this pretty mood - especially as a kcontrol option would make it way too
easy for an average user to break the web designer expectation.

The only compromise I think makes sense is providing a -khtml-align
that users can set in their custom css for text-align and which will become
justify in the cases the patch implements. This way you wouldn't need to
patch RenderStyle the way you did.

Greetings, Stephan