Last step for accesskeys...

bj at altern.org bj at altern.org
Wed Jul 28 02:24:03 BST 2004

I just committed a fix that makes accesskeys work also with sticky keys (with
some help from Olaf & Gunnar).
Basically, you need to press & release the ctrl key, then press the accesskey.
If sticky keys are enabled, you need to press ctrl twice (to "unstick" it),
then press the accesskey.

Now, i would like to commit my last change to the accesskeys system, that
displays all accesskeys in small tooltips. I finally decided to activate it
as soon as the ctrl key is released, since it is the not very intrusive &
much easier for users with sticky keys.
I think this patch is quite necessary to have a working accesskey
implementation since Konqueror currently doesn't show accesskeys in any way.
It also makes it really easy  to check if a web page has accesskeys.

If there is no opposition, I will commit at the end of the week.
Regards

Jean-Baptiste