Application for list of SSL Signers

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Jul 23 00:44:18 BST 2004

On Thursday 22 July 2004 17:01, Martin Konold wrote:
> >    I think the best we can do is try to ride off the other browsers.
>
> The certificate in question is part of IE 6.

  What helps speed things along, generally, is to send me the root
certificates (one of the roots I have basically "accepted" but I just can't
find their certificates anywhere so they don't go in), and tell me who
already ships it, how I can prove it to myself, and then give me some time.
I need to investigate, compare the signatures on the certificates, merge them
into our database, and test (preferably with sample sites that use
certificates signed by that CA).

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/