[patch] navigating with side buttons through konqueror history

Nicolas Bellm nbellm at gmx.de
Thu Jul 22 18:25:48 BST 2004

Hello!

I think now my patch is on the right mailing list:
This patch enables to navigate with the side buttons of a mouse with five
buttons through the konqueror history. I've read very often that this feature
is wanted. At most cases these people use imwheel, but I didn't want to use
it. So I made a patch which directly enables this function in the konqueror.
In this patch I used the QWheel event which reacts to the side buttons.

Nicolas Bellm