Application for list of SSL Signers

ARGE DATEN KOMMUNIKATION charlotte.schoenherr at argedaten.at
Tue Jul 20 09:11:58 BST 2004

Dear Sir or Madam,

ARGE DATEN is one of two Austrian certification authorities accredited to
issue root certificates by the official Austrian control authority (RTR GmbH).
Our Root Certificates were successfully audited to be conforming
EU-Standard.
More details are provided on the official homepage of the accreditation
authority:
http://www.signatur.rtr.at/de/providers/services/argedaten-a-cert-globaltrust.html

We are applying to be listed as SSL Signers with Konqueror browsers.

The official attestation accrediting ARGE DATEN as root certification
authority has already been faxed to you last month to these two fax numbers
+47.21604801 and +1.4023978724.

ARGE DATEN - the Austrian Society for Data Protection is the most important
registered privacy-association in the country. Our focus is privacy and
data-security. We provide information and privacy-services. Regularly we are
monitoring about 4000 Austrian e-commerce sites includig all prominent
web-shops.

Members of our society are leading Austrian banks, large industries,
governmental and non governmental organisations, internet service providers
and individuals.

Listing ARGE DATEN as certification authority with Konqueror browsers will be
interesting and advantageous for Konqueror:

We will provide public relations, additional publicity and many more users for
Konqueror. Information about the advantages of using Konqueror Browsers
(security settings..) will be distributed.

Our information-services reach close to 400 journalists of all major
print-media, all electronic media, and all German-speaking IT media. Thousands
of people subscribe to our information services.

responsible for transaction: Charlotte Schoenherr
fon +43/1/4803209, mobile +43/676/9085385, fax +43/1/4803209,
mail schoenherr at argedaten.at

Would you please inform us about the requirements ARGE DATEN needs to fulfill
to qualify for the listing.

yours sincerely

Charlotte Schönherr

Wir sichern Ihr Recht auf Privatsphäre:
http://www.argedaten.at/privacy/rechtsschutz.html
Informationsdienst:
https://secure.argedaten.at/php/formservice.php?form=AD_info_anfordern
Antrag Mitgliedschaft:
https://secure.argedaten.at/php/formservice.php?form=AD_mitgliedsantrag
Seminare ARGE DATEN: http://seminar.argedaten.at
Info abbestellen:
https://secure.argedaten.at/php/formservice.php?form=AD_loeschung_mail
Mailadresse ändern:
https://secure.argedaten.at/php/formservice.php?form=AD_wartung_mail
Freies Dokumentenservice: ftp://ftp.freenet.at
ARGE DATEN - Österreichische Gesellschaft für Datenschutz
A-1160 Wien, Redtenbacherg. 20
fon (+43)(0)676 9107032 fax (+43)(0)1 4803209
info at argedaten.at http://www.argedaten.at