fix for 83098 breaks binary files uploads [patch]

Stanislav Karchebny berk at upnet.ru
Sun Jul 18 02:55:42 BST 2004

On Sunday 18 July 2004 03:56, Matthias Kretz wrote:

> I was annoyed by my *.png uploads always breaking when using Konqueror so I
> dived into the code and found the problem. It's the fix to #83098 that
> replaces '\n' with '\r\n' and '\r' with '' even in binary files.
>
> I suggest the attached patch that uses expandLF for all data except file
> uploads.
> OK to commit?
>
> PS: I'm not subscribed to kfm-devel, please CC me.

Pleasepleaseplease apply! This fixed png file upload for me.

--
keep in touch. berkus.

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.

np: SIRIUS PROJECT - The Plane [2:09/8:28]