[Patch] Fix keyboard navigation (tabbing out of a textarea)

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Tue Jul 13 10:44:05 BST 2004

Dnia wtorek, 13 lipca 2004 01:54, Dawit A. napisaƂ:

> > This patch fixes #58247. Is it ok for you ?
>
> I cannot comment on the correctness of the patch, however where you are
> attempting to fix this is incorrect IMHO. This issue does not only
> affect khtml, but any other dialog/widget that uses a text edit. IMHO,
> such a fix belongs in [Q/K]TextEdit so that it can be used everywhere
> consistently. What the patch does makes things only more inconsistent...

Don't agree. Tabulations are possible everywhere, it is just question of
developers turn it on or off. Usually they are turning off but idea with
context menu entry is very nice and I hope it will be spreaded across
KDE.

m.

Vim HTML Templates http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=988
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj