activate vs. click event

bj at altern.org bj at altern.org
Tue Jul 13 01:51:59 BST 2004

On Monday 12 July 2004 18.59, Tobias Anton wrote:

> I also made labels focusable and set the activation of the associated form
> control to be the default reaction to a key release of space, return or
> enter - analogous to the code in HTMLGenericFormElementImpl.

I just committed a small fix because the space event was not swallowed,
causing the html view to scroll when you pressed space on a focused label.

Also fixed a small problem with checkboxes (and radio) that where checked
twice on keyboard when pressing space on them.

The patch is trivial, so i just committed. Regards
Jean-Baptiste