[quanta-devel] Re: WebCore 146

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Thu Jul 8 22:02:15 BST 2004

Dnia czwartek, 8 lipca 2004 14:52, Zack Rusin napisaƂ:
> On Thursday 08 July 2004 08:37, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> > Is it possible to make khtml separate library and distribute only
> > khtml CVS version for Quanta users?
>
> Sure... But that would give us what?
> Having a separate library still won't give me more spare time or
> magically find us anyone who would merge and finish the implementation
> of html editting from WebCore.

Sorry, I misunderstood the problem. Thought there is already some sort
of implementation, just not trustworthy enough to put into main khtml
engine.

m.
--
The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing
and to watch someone else doing it wrong, without commenting.