konqueror preloading issue

Dario Massarin nekkar at libero.it
Thu Jul 1 12:32:20 BST 2004

On Tuesday 29 June 2004 14:54, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  You might also check that the tabs are really closed, although I'd say
> that viewManager()->clear() does that (I don't know Konqy internals that
> much though).
Yes, it seems that all the KonqView objects get destroyed.

I have just noticed that the problem is not related to preloading. If you load
a profile in konqueror with lots of tabs and than you change profile (for
example you switch to a single tab) the memory doesn't get released as well.
The only solution is to close konqy.

Maybe valgrind can help me here.. :-)

Thanks, Lubos, for your time.

Regards,