RFC: change font sizes

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Thu Jan 29 18:04:43 GMT 2004

On Thursday 29 January 2004 16:02, Stephan Kulow wrote:

<snip>

> Hmm, I don't know what you did different, but for me heise.de shows a
> different picture: http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/fonts2.jpeg

This IE screenshot looks kinda non-IEish... Especially the fonts, IMHO
they look nearly as if they were bold.  I have never seen that in IE
under windows...

Is that IE under wine?

If needed I can make a screenshot with default settings (new profile) in
IE tomorrow, running on win2k

regards,
Yves

--
Linux 2.4.24 #5 Mon Jan 5 19:38:06 CET 2004 i686
 18:58:45 up 29 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.17, 0.21, 0.15