Feature request - protect my settings -

Dirk Krambrich kram at kph.uni-mainz.de
Thu Jan 29 09:00:32 GMT 2004

Dear Developers,
 thank you for the _very_good_ software you provide.

I would like to ask for a feature in the konquerror web browser. Some
websites open windows with switched off toolbars. If these pop-ups are
closed, it sometimes happens that the toolbars stay turned off when
restarting the browser. So I have to turn them on again. Would it be
possible to include a feature to forbid websites doing so?

Viele Grüße
 Dirk.

(I'm not subscribed to the kfm-devel mailing list.)

--
 Grundgesetz Artikel 10 [Brief-, Post- und Fernmeldegeheimnis]
 (1) Das Briefgeheimnis sowie das Post- und Fernmeldegeheimnis sind