discussing #67527, with possible solution - [test case] body padding-top set to 0 causes margin-top of next element to be ignored

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Jan 21 12:23:19 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 12:11, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 January 2004 12:05, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > On Tuesday 20 January 2004 22:58, Germain Garand wrote:
> >
> > > I looked at it and found out the problem was in render_block.cpp, two lines
> > > that were modified in r1.10 (see attached patch for the revert)
> >
> > The commit log says:
> > "This introduces serious regressions, so don't update or don't complain."
>
> Good that it doesn't say "don't revert" :)

Seriously: I've got around 120 test cases that changed. Most of them only moved
the start of body from 10x10 to 10x14 or something similiar, but many others have
real fixes, where paragraphs move away from each other to make them more readable.
I noticed that problem myself on quite some web pages, but always though it's a different
problem than the one in #67527

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.