Fwd: webmaster konqueror.org

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Jan 13 08:57:52 GMT 2004

On Monday 12 January 2004 20:45, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Subject: webmaster konqueror.org
> Date: Monday 12 January 2004 19:57
> From: Jeroen van Drie <jeroen at comdev.nl>
> To: neundorf at kde.org
>
> Alexander,
>
> I am a 32 year old professional PHP programmer and webdesigner and I would be
> very interested in helping out with konqueror.org - I am a great fan of
> Konqueror. I am not sure if I have enough time to monitor relevant mailing
> lists but have enough time to prepare changes with each new release of KDE.
>
> Let me know!

Sounds good!
The first step would be for you to get a CVS account, please follow the instructions
at http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q1.8

After that I suppose Alex (or Chris Lee?) can introduce you to the part of the
CVS where the website is, and how things work in there :)