[patch] #59600 CSS option background-repeat ignored for flow elements (major)

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Sun Jan 11 20:43:27 GMT 2004

Hi,
before the fateful gong sounds... :) do you think the attached patch would be
suitable for inclusion?

It's in InlineTextBox::paintBoxDecorations, which is doomed to disappear soon,
so even if it's again a patch-in-the-wrong-direction, I don't think it can
add any confusion?

See attached testcase for testing (with patch, it renders the same as mozilla
1.5, for reference).

Also, I think InlineFlowBox::paintDecorations in render_line.cpp should be
disabled for now... unless I'm missing something, all it does is painting
spurious lines when parsing is in strict mode (see main testcase for #68394,
a small pink line in the top left corner).

test_regression doesn't notice anything.

Germain