Strg-+/- broken?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Jan 11 18:37:44 GMT 2004

On Sunday 11 January 2004 16:44, Simon Perreault wrote:
> On January 11, 2004 09:18, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > On Sunday 11 January 2004 15:07, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > > No, just changing the khtml.rc file doesn't fix the problem.
> >
> > did you bump the rc version?
>
> Woah, this XML GUI stuff is really over my head. Anyway, I did not
> bump the rc version in the first place, so you should also try with
> bumping the rc version and removing the actions from the rc file.

It doesn't make a difference whether the actions are mentioned in the rc
file or not. And yes, I bumped the rc version after each change to
khtml.rc although bumping the version shouldn't really matter (for me)
because there's no khtml.rc in my $KDEHOME which would have to be
overridden by the global khtml.rc.

> By 23:59 GMT, I will commit the initial patch which includes the
> browser profile check. ;)

Good.

Regards,
Ingo