[patch] padding/border/margin issues on inlines [#68394]

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Sat Jan 10 19:43:17 GMT 2004

On Saturday 10 January 2004 16:32, Germain Garand wrote:

> Updated patch attached,

Thanks a lot, Germain, that you look into this annoying problem. I had a brief
look last night and I think we should make use of the placeBoxesHorizontally
stuff that was only partially merged into rendering/bidi.cpp.

Your patch should be mostly correct, but its a step backwards into the
direction of the old code.

That said, if we don't get the stuff we merged from safari to work then of
course it is much better to apply your patch than to ship without it.

Dirk