PopupFlags in konq_listviewwidget.cc

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Fri Jan 2 11:24:30 GMT 2004

Hi,

Revision 1.222 of konq_listviewwidget.cc changes the signal emitted when a
popup is requested, from

void popupMenu( const QPoint &global, const KFileItemList &items )

 void popupMenu( KXMLGUIClient *client, const QPoint &global, const
KFileItemList &items, const KParts::URLArgs &args,
KParts::BrowserExtension::PopupFlags i )

This breaks my app, which relies on the former being emitted.

My question is: is this intentional - i.e. apps cannot rely on the
browserextension API to remain stable? And the only way to make the code work
with 3.1 and 3.2 is to #ifdef? So I can't make a binary that works on both?

I'm not overly upset if this *is* the guess - I just wanted to be clear I'm
not missing something.

cheers
Julian