Home URL in Konqueror

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Feb 20 18:38:01 GMT 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 19:33, Sean Rhodes wrote:
> What I meant is that the result of clicking the "home"
> button should depend on whether the current view profile is
> file management or web browsing.
There are more profiles than those two, though.
So the profile configuration dialog would have to get a field for setting
the Home URL (which would be quite confusing, since that would be
mistaken for the URL actually displayed by the profile!) (*), and the default
webbrowsing profile would have to be modified by the kcontrol module
(ok that would work).

(*) Or we don't have a GUI for setting the Home URL, meaning that all
profiles != webbrowsing would still go to $HOME. Bah, why not.