bgColor (bug #70352)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Feb 18 14:27:16 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 08:50, Rob Buis wrote:

> So I ask to the more khtml experienced guys (than me), is it safe to go
> with the first approach with the isEmpty() check?

well, the problem is more in addHTMLColor, which bails out without doing
anything when the string is empty (while it should remove a previously added
attribute with the sane property name). This is the part that regressed
between 3.1 and 3.2. So feel free to commit a patch that adds a
removeProperty(id) in the "if (color.isEmpty()) return;" clause at the
beginning of addHTMLColor in html_elementimpl.cpp

both branch and HEAD please. Thanks for the analysis.

Dirk