bgColor (bug #70352)

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Feb 18 07:28:11 GMT 2004

Am Dienstag 17 Februar 2004 21:36 schrieb rwlbuis at xs4all.nl:
> Hi,
>
> I have looked at the problem with bug #70352. It boils
> down to how to deal with bgColor="". It seems used as a way to "unset"
> bgColor, so to get rid of the property. I have tried to reflect that
> in my patch, which fixes this problem for the testcase.
> But since I am no expert on this deprecated attribute, it may need more
> discussing?

This was most likely introduced by another fix we did. In 3.1 the parser
removed the attribute when it got a parsing error and that was fixed
(#69182) so I'd say your fix is the right one. It's even possible that this
is not the only attribute with the problem.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화