Possible fix for #74616

Rob Buis rwlbuis at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 17 08:00:07 GMT 2004

Hi Dirk,

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 01:39:21AM +0100, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Monday 16 February 2004 22:08, rwlbuis at xs4all.nl wrote:
>
> > BTW this patch fixes the bug on my system.
> > Comments?
>
> I think calling parseAttribute for the first case (m_attrId != 0) should be
> enough. Otherwise I think its fine.

I see now, must be because it is not a recognized attribute, so no special
action (ie. parseAttribute) has to be done.
I'll correct this and hopfully commit the fix tonight.
Do you think there may be similar bug reports that may be fixed by this
as well? I'll scan the bug list and see if there are similar complaints...
Cheers,

Rob.