[patch] inlines

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Mon Feb 16 11:36:28 GMT 2004

Le Lundi 16 Février 2004 10:41, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
> On Monday 16 February 2004 11:17, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > I'll merge that
>
> OK, the patch became a bit smaller now
>
> The regression test suite output is on
> http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/regression/output
>
> (ignore the frame ones, they come and go ;(
>
> webcore/fast/css-generated-content/008.html
> and .../004.html puzzle me a bit.

for 008.html, I think the testcase is actually invalid because it doesn't set
the display to block explicitly.
If you add "display: block" in both declarations, it works perfectly.

It worked with your patch because up to know, we wrongly set the initial
display of :before/:after to block, which caused quite a few bugs.

Maybe WebCore has some magic to switch the display in this case, but that
doesn't look kosher.

004.html is more tough...
the duplicate rendering in the baseline is certainly #73978, but at least, one
element updates its style to green... I'll investigate that a bit more ;-|