[patch] inlines

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Mon Feb 16 10:53:55 GMT 2004

Le Lundi 16 Février 2004 10:17, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
> On Monday 16 February 2004 05:30, Germain Garand wrote:
> > it also fixes #73978 aswell as "content:'s content" updating, and quite
> > some regression tests.
> > Do you think it's OK?
>
> Oops. we were discussion this tonight and I commited a patch this morning
> which makes your patch no longer apply cleanly. Sorry.

no problem at all :-)
Actually it just makes the patch a lot smaller (see attached merge, that might
be easier for you)...

the
-        if (child->isAnonymous())
+        if (child->isAnonymous() && child->style()->styleType() ==
RenderStyle::NOPSEUDO)

part is needed for :before/:after content, otherwise the update code wouldn't
work properly (the pseudo-style of anonymous boxes would be reset before it
reaches updatePseudoStyle)

Other changes are mostly first-letter fixes
Germain