DOM2 getComputedStyle support

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Sun Feb 15 14:14:33 GMT 2004

On Sunday 15 February 2004 10:19, Zack Rusin wrote:

> Yeah, that's a good idea. I don't see a way of avoiding a big switch
> statement though. It's now reduced to just one call in each case
> statemant but it's still a switch.

patch looks okay to me. but your testcase points out a bug in eventhandling.
it seems I can press down the button but when I release the mouse, the button
doesn't go "up" anymore unless I move the mouse to a different object. Can
you have a look ?

> > does this work in recent browsers? I think we implemented it this way
> > exactly for the reason of being compatible with the other browsers.
> Yeah, Mozilla now works the other way around

that doesn't make sense.. for sure someinput.value='foo' changes the current
value and not the default value.

so it seems we have to do save the default value somewhere else. Hmm.

Dirk