DOM2 getComputedStyle support

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sat Feb 14 08:08:03 GMT 2004

This fixes 26311.

It's very basic and implements only the very basic properties for two
reasons:
1) I'm not sure if centralizing the toCSSProperties in RenderObject is
such a good idea. Initially I thought that I might reuse it in
getOverrideStyle, but I'm not sure about that.
2) It fixes 26311 but exposes the following problem:
Element::setAttribute changes the attribute but doesn't change the
actual rendering. Due to which the example on:
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domref/examples7.html doesn't work
(setAttribute calls change the value but the changes aren't visible)
Ideas?

Zack

--
"The Internet is like a gateway to the net" - Bob Dole