[patch] inlines

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.com
Thu Feb 12 17:20:10 GMT 2004

Le Jeudi 12 Février 2004 16:23, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
> On Thursday 12 February 2004 11:42, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > On Wednesday 11 February 2004 13:52, Germain Garand wrote:
> > > Sure ;(
> >
> > One test that looks harmless in the renderer diff, is obviously a
> > regression when you compare the dumps:
> > tests/webcore/fast/text/firstline/002.html
>
> Dirk and I played around a bit with the screenshot dumps and this
> is the current result:
> http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/regression/output/index.html

now _that_ is a proper regression tool... you rock! :-)
Have you got a plan for adding a dynamic before/after marker?
maybe just a slightly different delay would do...
wow.

I'm investigating the inherited border issue right now (looks like a bogus
style diff to me)... though Dirk seems to already have a fix for it?

Thanks!
Germain