Search Bar for Konqueror

Michael Mikowski z_mikowski at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 04:54:22 GMT 2004

I used to work for a high-end CAD/CAM/CAE company
where users created complex variational solid models.
New users (and MBA's) needed icons to use the
software, but more experienced users needed short cuts
and macros to become more productive.

The clever solution was to print the corresponding
keystrokes on in a history window when the user
clicked an icon.  In the same fashion, perhaps putting
the correct gg: URL address box might be a nice hint
for most users if they use a search bar.  Given this
hint, later they might later disable the search bar.

Cheers,

Mike