spell check in text areas question

David Joham djoham at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 07:30:41 GMT 2004

> Me (I work for Mandrakesoft and create all package for MDK), I backported this
> patch from kde 3.2
>
> I create kde 3.1.3 package.
> But kde 3.1.4 was not a Mandrake kde package official.
> => so there is not these patchs
>
> So use MDK kde official package please.
> Regards.

Hello!

Thank you for responding. Please say "hi" to gc for me. We've worked together on Frozen-Bubble a
lot in the past.

My wife *is* using the official packages that came with the "updated" ISO's that were released on
January 22nd. We're both silver members of the Mandrake Club and found the notice of the release
here:

http://www.mandrakeclub.com/article.php?sid=1580&mode=nocomments

Oddly enough, when she does a help->about konqueror, she sees "Konqueror 3.1.4 (Using KDE 3.1.3)"
Message. Does this tell you anything? Would you like to take this off-line since this looks like
an MDK-specific issue and not a Konq issue?

Thanks again!

David