konq doesn't display html error messages

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Feb 6 16:53:29 GMT 2004

On Friday 06 February 2004 17:46, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Friday 06 February 2004 17:27, David Faure wrote:
>
> > Ooops. Got broken by browserrun.cpp -r1.28 / konq_run.cc -r1.89 (I moved
> > code)
>
> hmm, I actually liked the new behaviour since self-reloading news sites don't
> disappear anymore when the reload failed with a connection broken/connection
> reset/connection timeout.

Don't tell me it should be configurable....

I can see how this is a rare case where the annoyance of the message box is less
than the annoyance of losing the HTML of the page, but how to do it correctly?
Disabling inline errors due to redirections? Or disabling them when the current
page isn't empty (this would be almost always). I guess redirections is a better
trigger... any test URL?