[patch] inlines

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Thu Feb 5 22:18:00 GMT 2004

Hi!
the attached patch contains changes and merges for proper construction of
inline flow boxes and activation of the alternate code path, as discussed
here some time ago.

Since I think the plan is to enable this for 3.2.1, I've tried very hard to
ensure there were no regressions left before posting.  At least I can't
spot(*) one anymore...

Please review,

Greetings,
Germain

----
(*) unfortunately, test_regression can't help much due to the
RenderInline/RenderText changes. Diffs show mostly slight coordinate
translations in InlineTextBoxes though.

fixes:
- repaint of overhanging borders/paddings
- nested inlines issues: #44092, #51163
- margin issues: #73965, #73823, #62283
- internal consistency of justification
- offsetLeft/offsetTop precision