TreeWalker patch

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 20:45:31 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 14:51, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Sunday 01 February 2004 04:30, Zack Rusin wrote:
> > here's the DOM::TreeWalker implementation, please review.
>
> Sorry, as I currently don't have Internet, this takes a while. It
> looks good to me, except that you break binary compatibility in
> dom/*h. is that necessary?

I broke it in dom2_traversal.h mainly because no one used it (based on
the fact that it simply wasn't implemented and never worked), but
they're not necessary. I could make  TreeWalker and TreeWalkerImpl
friends with NodeFilter avoiding the access rights change there (I'm
assuming that with all the porting work lately we consider changing
access rights to members bic [shoutouts to msvc]) and I can go just
revert the
-  void setCurrentNode(const Node _currentNode);
+ void setCurrentNode(const Node &_currentNode);
without any problems since it's just a cleanup. So short to getting on a
table and dancing lambada I'll do whatever your heart desires ;) Which
one do you prefer?

Zack

--
Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.