[patch] konqi using searchline

Datschge datschge at gmx.de
Sun Dec 12 02:36:33 GMT 2004

On Saturday 11 December 2004 21:20, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 12 December 2004 00:31, Datschge wrote:
> > On Saturday 11 December 2004 18:14, Ismail Donmez wrote:
> > > Try /tmp/*gz* in konqueror
> >
> > That covers only file names.
>
> Which is still the primary search key for files, isn't it?

There's for example also the Info List View which would be much more
powerful if the other columns could be searched as well. Without
having tried it I'm assuming that that would be possible with
Martin's patch (if not that should be added first).

To answer your other mail: Instead hovering over every single file
managing view it probably should be just a new optional widget for
the toolbar, similar to how the google search bar was added (and
removed by most =P).

Cheers, Datschge