XML related support

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at kdemail.net
Wed Aug 18 12:49:48 BST 2004

manos_lists at kattare.com wrote:
>What I am mostly looking for is the ecmascript interfaces for the
> above to include Konqueror support to Sarissa [1].
>

>[1] http://sarissa.sourceforge.net/

Ok, it took me reading your message three times to actually understand
what you are asking.

Most of the features you describe in the Overview page are present in
Konqueror's DOM support. Specifically, I know XSLT to be completely
missing. However, I do not see XSLT listed anywhere in the DOM
specification.

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  Registered Linux user #65028
   thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info